Alexandra's Little Corner of the Internet

A little bit of my world.

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things~

on March 30, 2015

I saw the chance for the title, and I took it. If you don’t get it, it’s from the Sound of Music, my favorite musical! See, good start already! Anyways, I think this post will be a good chance to show you guys what I’m like.

Let’s start with my favorite band, shall we? That’s gotta be Fall Out Boy. They make awesome music, like Centuries. Even if you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard that one. It’s all over the radio! They have six albums that are listed as follows: American Beauty/American Psycho, Save Rock and Roll, Infinity on High, Under the Cork Tree, Folie à Deux (which is not in French, as my little brother thought), and Take This To Your Grave. I have the first three on my phone, and I’m in the process of getting the others. Here’s what they look like: Fall-Out-Boy

From left to right: Andy Hurley (drums), Pete Wentz (bass guitar), Patrick Stump (guitar and vocals), and Joe Trohman (guitar).

Next, my favorite video game! That’s kind of a hard one, though. There’s so many amazing games! One that’s gotta be on at least my top three is Long Live The Queen. It’s a not well known game on Steam (a PC video gaming service) that’s made by Hanako Games. It’s a visual-novel type game where you play as Princess Elodie, who’s mother just died and needs to survive until her fifteenth birthday where she can become the next queen. You have to choose which skills and classes are the most important for your success. Also, you make choices along the way that influence your gameplay. I personally have gotten every single death and achievement…. You could say I’m a bit obsessed. New storylines are still coming out, so even when you beat it, like me, you just have to wait and new gameplay will come! Here’s the gameplay trailer, if you’re interested.

Thanks for reading my post on favorites!

One Response to “These Are a Few of My Favorite Things~”

1. Miss W. says:

G’day Alexandra,
    Thanks for showing me two new things – a band I had never heard of but might check out and also a different form of game I had not seen before.

For some reason your posts wont flip over to the magazine, so you will be mentioned in the post of the blogging challenge instead.